Monday, 26 September 2011

Lego minifig pencil case and crocheted rainbow


Back to school and what every 6 year old needs is a lego artist pouch to keep his pencils in.. well in our house anyway!

Just a basic pouch, with a lining and a little strap to hold on to (although I realise now that I should have put the strap on the other end because the poor lego man is upside down when it's being carried!) and of course Mummy's label.

















I've had this rainbow mobile on my to do pile for ages and I finally got around to making it this weekend.


I hung it on the back door after the boys had gone to bed and my little Chick pointed it out to Daddy as soon as he came into the kitchen for breakfast.

The Pattern is by Sally V George but I can't seem to find it online anywhere now, I just keep getting re directed.




See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment