Monday, 31 October 2011

Halloween, apparently

We don't usually go in for halloween decorating at all. A few days ago Chicken said he wanted to make some bats to hang up, so make bats he did and stick rather than hang I did.

 



 He also coloured in a spider and I hastily spun a web on which it could reside!




On the halloweeny theme..
I made a felt brooch based on a project in "Zombie Felties" oh and crocheted a couple of things of course!


 
 ghost pattern here



    




              bat pattern just kind of made up as I went along



 I also made some biccies and had a first proper attempt at icing them, not too bad if I do say so myself  (just don't look at the spider's legs that I dipped the icing bag into!) and obviously not anatomically correct... they're biscuits for goodness sake.  


Chicken also made a halloween picture that he gave to Grandma and Grandad yesterday.


Not a bad collection considering we don't do Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment