Saturday, 28 January 2012

"I am Bowser...RRROOOOOAAARRRRRR!"

One of Pickle's favourite sayings! (Along with various other characters and their catchphrases).
This project was supposed to be finished for Christmas, and it pretty much was, when I lost all enthusiasm for it. So on a wet Wednesday afternoon in mid/late January I greeted Pickle from his nap with the aforementioned words and his very own crocheted Bowser.





"Thank you very much, my lovely Bowser" was the fabulous response I got and he held very tightly onto Bowser for the rest of the day. Pattern at nanettecrochet.


You may have noticed a couple of plumbers who've sneaked into the last picture. I made them a while ago, patterns at wolfdreamer.



 "I am Mario...Woohoo", "I am Ilugi (that's what he calls Luigi!)...Yippee".

On a completely unrelated note. Chicken took a crystal encrusted rock to school on Friday to show to his friends and talk about. His teacher said it would make a good ring and after Chicken said you could use a small part of it to make a ring, she said she would like her crystal ring to be huuuge! So we made her a huuuuge crystal ring (from card and shiny tape).



Hope she likes it!!!! (Chicken has been trying to remember the words decahedron and pentagonal bipyramid).
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I Love your Bowser! He came together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, the instructions were great. He is a very well hugged toy!

    ReplyDelete