Saturday, 25 February 2012

A bag, a heart, three flowers and a teaser

So last week was our half term holiday and we went away for the week. Saw some friends and some family then flopped back at home for a couple of days.
I also managed to get some kind of weird virus that made the top of my arms extremely hot and has had various of my joints aching and swelling in random combinations..fun!
Anyway onto more important matters. I made a bag for a newly 11 year old (and promptly forgot to pack it to give to her! oh well).
As you can see it features more of the William Morris fabric.

back,


front,

and it's totally-turn-inside-outable!

other back,


other front.

As you will no doubt have noticed it's made from a small pair of jeans (age 12-18 months I think) that used to belong to the lovely Pickle. 
I also have a handbag made from some even smaller jeans that people regularly comment upon at the supermarket, in the hairdressers etc! I may even remember to photograph it sometime so you can see it.

Next up is a little Valentine left over.


I had some multi coloured yarn which reminded me of love hearts sweets so I thought I'd make a heart brooch. Two spiral hearts crocheted and stitched together, two eyes a mouth and there you go.

Must be time now for three flowers..


The pink one I made some time ago now and is a brooch. I kept looking at it thinking it would made a nice ring and not wanting to dismantle it I made the burgundy one.



The purple one I haven't decided what to do with yet hence it still having the yarn tail. I just liked the colour (although it hasn't photographed well) and was on a roll.




And finally the teaser...



See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment