Saturday, 11 February 2012

Toddler tattoo, Valentines and other nonsense.

Chicken had a Valentine disco after school on Thursday so I couldn't really stop myself from making something for him to wear. It was fairly restrained though, just a badge (I don't think boys wear brooches do they?)



I thought I'd also make a 2 year old friendly version for Pickle. So I made a toddler tattoo ie the same pic but on an armband. It's an idea I had a long time ago, in fact so long ago that I was calling it a baby tattoo. I am quite pleased with myself! Pickle however is not so impressed and tried to immediately remove it.

Here it is unwrapped, as you can see it just buttons up around the arm.



I found a pixel heart Valentine card printable at minieco and had to make one for Daddy Chicken Pickle...



...along with my own witty comment! We'll wait to see what he makes of that because he obviously hasn't seen it yet and I'm pretty sure he won't be reading this!!!

On a completely unrelated note I made myself a new skirt. It isn't hemmed yet but I photographed it anyway.

It's a William Morris print fabric that used to be... you guessed it, curtains! So. I was quite pleased with how well I managed to line up the seams that I took photos of them too..

back...

and side!


What can I say that won't further convince you of my bonkers-ness?


See you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment