Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Seven...

So last week our Chicken turned seven, SEVEN! for goodness sake, how did that happen?
D'ya wanna see what he got?
OK here's the bounty...



Can you tell he's slightly secret agent obsessed at the moment?
Bought: 2x Lego Agents sets, Micro spy kit (torch, listening device, motion detector, secret message pen), Clone Wars blu-ray, Lego Star Wars wii game, and a present to share - see later.
Made: Lego Agent dressing up top and id card, age t shirt (he's 7, he's a secret agent...) I also made a number 7 badge which appears not to be in the photo, it's yellow felt and has a little Lego face on it and if I find it I'll take it's pic.
Meanwhile..



His card and cake both had the same image on them, can you guess..?



(I have smudged out his name, we didn't give him a cake and card with a big smear across it!!!)


In other news, I crocheted a crochet hook! from nerdigurumi (except I did it in a spiral rather than joined rounds, joined rounds drive me completely bananas) and then another one and then another one to make into a brooch! Here are a couple (with an impulse purchase of a 20mm hook, who even knew that such a thing existed??)





And some Super Mario bits and bobs that I just came up with on a whim! When I have a minute I may even write up the patterns.




Oh and here's my exciting new way of mailing stuffed stuff...




...it's vacuum sealed in one of those machines meant for keeping food fresh or cooking sous vide if you're Heston.
Anyway it means your pressie will go through a letter box rather than having to be posted in a box which the recipient has to go and collect from the parcel office because they popped out for the 3.5 seconds when the postman was knocking! Ta da!!!!

And finally..

Last weekend, while Chicken was having fun with Grandma and Grandad, Daddy and Pickle made a start on building the boys' joint birthday present. It's a "Command Post" playhouse and requires the use of  REAL power tools, oh the excitement!



See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment